Getting Started: Indicators & Overlays
- Select Indicators on the main menu to open the Indicator Panel.
- Select an indicator from the left column
- Adjust the settings in the center if necessary
- Save the indicator in the right column
- Click to close the Indicator Panel
To compare two stocks or indexes:
- Select Price Comparison (Intercept) in the left column of the indicator panel.
- Select a stock or index from the pop-up menu (e.g. $DJI).
- Leave the intercept date blank unless you want the comparison to start from a specific date.
- Change Security to Project if you want the comparison to display for all stocks in a project.
- Save the indicator and close the panel.
When you add more than 3 indicators they may appear blank because they are too small to display meaningful information.
Click in the left margin for a
full screen view of a chart or indicator.
Click to display a split screen view of an indicator and the price chart.
Click to return to the default view with all indicators.