Stock Market Investing
- Active InvestingActive investors combine fundamental and technical analysis, moving in and out of the market in accordance with the phases of the business cycle.
- Fundamental AnalysisWhat is Fundamental Analysis? Fundamental analysis attempts to determine the present value of a stock based on its expected future cash flows.
- Value InvestingThe critical questions in value investing are: At what rate will earnings (and dividends) grow over the investment period? What is the (investments) risk? Can management be trusted...
- PEG RatioThe PEG ratio is a powerful formula which compares earnings growth and the Price Earnings Ratio: Divide the current Price Earnings Ratio by the expected long-term growth rate (in earnings per share) ...
- Focus on DividendsHow to calculate the value of future cash flows to you and assess your margin of safety.
- Dividend Value CalculatorUse projected dividends to calculate the margin of safety (popularized by Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham) for an investment.
- Active Investing