Relative Strength & Overlays
- Compare PricesCompare stock and/or index prices. Overlays can be plotted unadjusted, or to intercept on a selected date.
- Price ComparisonPrice Comparison plots the performance of a stock against an index or a related stock.
- Price DifferentialSimilar to Price Comaprison, you can compare bond yields or interest rates that share the same price axis.
- Price RatioA powerful tool for stock selection, Price Ratio is also referred to as Relative Strength and compares the performance of a stock relative to an index or a related stock.
- Relative Strength (Compare)Relative Strength calculates the strength of one stock/index compared to a second stock/index, either with/without a specified intercept date.
- Compare Prices
Active or Reactive?
Many investors follow active strategies but end up being reactive, rotating in and out of stocks at the wrong time.
Colin Twiggs' free weekly review of macro-economic & technical indicators will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.