- ATR BandsAverage True Range (ATR) Bands are used to signal exits in a similar fashion to ATR Trailing stops, but without the stop-and-reverse (SAR) of trailing stops.
- ATR Trailing StopsAverage True Range (ATR) Trailing Stops are used to trigger exits and lock in trading profits.
- Chandelier ExitsChuck LeBeau's Chandelier Exits are primarily used as a stop loss mechanism to time exits from a trending market.
- Ichimoku CloudIchimoku Cloud (or Ichimoku Kinko Hyo) combines leading and lagging averages with traditional candlestick charts to offer a complete trading system.
- Parabolic SARDeveloped by J. Welles Wilder, the Parabolic SAR indicator provides excellent short/medium-term entry and exit points in trending markets.
- Percentage Trailing StopsPercentage Trailing Stops are a simple but effective method for locking in profits
- Safezone IndicatorAlexander Elder's Safezone Stops use Directional Movement to signal exits from a trend.
- Volatility StopsWelles Wilder's original Volatility Stops uses Average True Range in a trend-following system.
- ATR Bands