- Bull Signal
When the fast volume moving average crosses to above the slow volume
- Bear Signal
When the fast volume moving average crosses to below the slow volume
To Set a Volume Moving Average Crossover:
- Select the Volume filter
- Then select the Moving Averages filter
- Choose between a Bull signal or a Bear signal
- Select a first Volume MA or Close if you want to compare today's volume to a moving average
- Select a Second Volume MA
- Enter the number of days within which the crossover must have occurred or excluded
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.
Manage your risk and improve your timing with Colin Twiggs' weekly review of the global markets.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with > 140,000 subscribers.