Slow Stochastic crossovers are calculated using %K from the Slow Stochastic
formula. This is equal to %D from the fast Stochastic.
- Bull Signal
When %K crosses from below to above the oversold level.
- Bear Signal
When %K crosses from above to below the overbought level.
To Set the Stochastic Crossover:
- Select the Stochastic filter
- Then select a Crossover filter
- Choose either the Bull signal or Bear signal
- Select the number of days within which the crossover must have occurred or excluded
- Click Add to add the filter.