You can save charts as image files for later recall. The images will not update with data that is added later.
If you want to save a particular chart image:
- Select the chart view that you require.
- Select File >> Save Chart as Image on the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes / No when prompted: "Do you want to display the chart legend?"
- Select a folder to save the chart in.
- Enter a filename
- Select a file type: the default is PNG (*.png) or you can select Bitmap (*.bmp)
- Click Save.
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of the global economy will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
The default image size is 651 x 395 pixels.
To adjust the default image size:
- Select File >> Set Image Size
- Enter the image Width, click OK;
- Enter the image Height, and click OK.
Selected image size is remembered between sessions.
Select File >> View My Saved Charts, then choose the saved chart image you want to view.
The File >> Explore My Saved Charts Folder command lists all saved chart images.