Select an exchange and you are asked if you want to Upload .... Menu. This imports a listing of all securities quoted on that exchange.
- Exchanges that are automatically loaded at each session are indicated by
- Exchanges that are not loaded at each session are indicated by
You do not need to upload exchanges for the securities toolbar or securities searches, only for browsing. Loading too many menus will slow the application as these files need to be updated at the start of each session.
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of macro-economic and technical indicators will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
When a menu is uploaded it will load automatically at the start of each session (and slows the opening of the charting application). It is not necessary to retain this unless you regularly chart a large number of securities from that exchange.
If you only chart a few securities, it is far more efficient to:
- Add securities that you regularly chart to a watchlist, and
- Remove Autoload of exchanges that you seldom use
- Use the search options to find securities.