Stock Market Investing
- Active InvestingActive investors combine fundamental and technical analysis, moving in and out of the market in accordance with the phases of the business cycle.
- Fundamental AnalysisWhat is Fundamental Analysis? Fundamental analysis attempts to determine the present value of a stock based on its expected future cash flows.
- Value InvestingThe critical questions in value investing are: At what rate will earnings (and dividends) grow over the investment period? What is the (investments) risk? Can management be trusted...
- PEG RatioThe PEG ratio is a powerful formula which compares earnings growth and the Price Earnings Ratio: Divide the current Price Earnings Ratio by the expected long-term growth rate (in earnings per share) ...
- Focus on DividendsHow to calculate the value of future cash flows to you and assess your margin of safety.
- Dividend Value CalculatorUse projected dividends to calculate the margin of safety (popularized by Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham) for an investment.
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of the global economy will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.