- The price filter can be used to filter out stocks above or below selected limits.
- The Minimum and Maximum fields are measured in dollars, so $10.00 should be entered as "10", entering a cent value would include a decimal, so 20 cents should be entered as "0.20".
Today's close is not less than the amount entered.
Today's close is not more than the amount entered.
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
To Set the Price Filter Screen:
- Select the Price filter
- Then select the Filter filter
- Enter an amount in the Minimum or Maximum Fields (or both)
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.