- Newsletters are not received
- No images
- Security levels
- Interference from Real Download software
- Graphic filter
- Unsubscribe problems
There could be any of a number of causes:
- You may have submitted an incorrect email address.
Subscribe using the correct address.
- Your mailbox may be full.
Clear your mailbox on a regular basis.
- Anti-spam software may sometimes block newsletters.
Create permission for firstname.lastname@example.org in your whitelist.
- Some mail servers run similar spam filters that could block the newsletters.
Check with your ISP.
If unable to find a solution, you can still view the weekly newsletter at http://www.incrediblecharts.com/tradingdiary/trading_diary.php.
- You need to be online when opening the ASX Trading Diary.
- Configure your email browser to accept images.
- For Outlook Express:
- Select Tools >> Options >> Security
- Clear the box under Download Images
- For Outlook Express 6.0 XP Service Pack 2:
- Leave the Download Images box checked
- Just click on the prompt at the top of the incoming email
Add Incredible Charts to your Internet Explorer Trusted Sites.
If you have Real Download installed on
your PC, it will interfere with the Trading Diary chart images
unless you make the following changes:
- Open Real Download
- Select Tools >> Options
- Select the File Types tab and click on PNG
- Click the Remove button and Close.
This will prevent Real Download from opening image files in the newsletter.
Search your hard drive for PNG32.FLT
This is a graphics filter required to open .png images in Outlook Express.
If not found, the graphic filter is available as part of the MS Office suite.
If you attempt to unsubscribe and receive a message saying that your address is not on the mailing list:
- Please check the address to which the newsletter was sent
- Contact Support.
Bear in mind that the automated subscribe/unsubscribe software will not recognize variations in email addresses:
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are treated as separate addresses;
- likewise email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.