Save time by setting up daily email updates of your watchlist. Setup is a bit convoluted, but we do plan to simplify the process.
- Open the stock screener (View >> Stock Screens)
- Select an Exchange (e.g. Australia)
- Select a Watchlist (e.g. My Watchlist)
- Sort By >> Sector
- Add Filters >> Price >> Filter >> Minimum >> 0 >> Add
- Click the Save Screen button and give your screen a name (e.g. My Watchlist)
- Click the Saved tab at the top of the Page
- Find the saved screen and click the Schedule link next to it
- Select how often you want to receive an update (e.g. Daily or Weekly) and click OK to save
You will receive a daily/weekly email with closing prices for your watchlist. Click the Export link at the top of the table to export to a spreadsheet.