Adding Relative Strength
The Relative Strength indicator is set up using the Price Comparison indicator.
Active or Reactive?
Many investors follow active strategies but end up being reactive, rotating in and out of stocks at the wrong time.
Colin Twiggs' free weekly review of macro-economic & technical indicators will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.
Open the Indicator Panel:
- Click Indicators on the main menu.
Select Price Comparison at the top of the left column
Select an index.
- For example, select the S&P 500 [SPX] under Indexes or All Ordinaries [XAO] under Australia.
Amend the default settings in the center panel:
- Select Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Select Apply to Project if you want Relative Strength to
display all stocks;
Apply to Security if you only want to display RS for the current stock.
Save and Close
- Click to save the indicator;
- Click to close the Indicator Panel.