- Chart PatternsChart Patterns are formed by support and resistance levels and by trend lines.
- Cup and HandleThe cup and handle is a longer term continuation pattern, similar to an ascending triangle.
- Double TopsDouble tops are useful reversal patterns in an up-trend, identified by two peaks of similar height, followed by a break below the intervening trough.
- Head & ShouldersA powerful reversal signal, the head and shoulders pattern is completed by a lower peak followed by a break below the neckline.
- Support/ResistanceSupport and resistance are the foundation stone of all technical analysis.
- Trading RangesTrading Ranges are formed by support and resistance lines in close proximity. Price fluctuates in a narrow band with no clear trend.
- Triangles & WedgesTriangles and wedges can be powerful continuation or reversal patterns, depending on their shape.
- Triple TopsTriple tops are similar to double tops and comprise three peaks of similar height.
- Chart Patterns