Closing Price Reversal
The bar is the same as the Open-Close reversal, but positioned differently relative to the preceding Close.
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
After an up-trend, a new High forms:
- With the Open near the High,
- The Close near the Low, and
- The Close is below yesterday's Close.
After a down-trend, a new Low forms:
- The Open must be near the Low,
- The Close is near the High, and
- The Close is above yesterday's Close.
The signals are most reliable if they occur after a strong trend. If the trend is weak, so is the signal.