- Candlestick PatternsCandlestick chart patterns are able to highlight trend weakness and reversal signals that may not be apparent on a normal bar chart.
- Strongest Candlestick PatternsJapanese Candlestick Chart Patterns, displayed from strongest to weakest.
- Candlestick ReversalsLibrary of Japanese Candlestick Reversal Patterns, displayed from strongest to weakest, in two columns: Bullish & Bearish Patterns. Reversals are candlestick patterns that tend to resolve in the opposite direction to the prevailing trend.
- Candlestick ContinuationsLibrary of Japanese Candlestick Continuation Patterns, displayed from strongest to weakest, in two columns: Bullish & Bearish Patterns. Continuation Patterns are candlestick patterns that tend to resolve in the same direction as the prevailing trend.
- Candlestick ConsolidationsConsolidation Patterns are typically weak candlestick patterns that have close to an even chance of resolving in either direction.
- Candlestick Patterns
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.