- Chart TypesEach chart type reveals different facets of the relationship between price, trading range and volume.
- Candlestick ChartsCandlesticks contain the same data as a normal bar chart but highlight the relationship between opening and closing prices.
- Bar/OHLC ChartsHow to identify trends, control, commitment, uncertainty, inside and outside days.
- Equivolume ChartsThe greatest advance in the last decade, equivolume exposes price and volume interaction.
- Point & Figure ChartsPoint and Figure charts are used to identify support levels, resistance and chart patterns. Point and Figure ignores the time factor and concentrate solely on movements in price.
- Chart Types