You can save charts as image files for later recall. The images will not update with data that is added later.
If you want to save a particular chart image:
- Select the chart view that you require.
- Select File >> Save Chart as Image on the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes / No when prompted: "Do you want to display the chart legend?"
- Select a folder to save the chart in.
- Enter a filename
- Select a file type: the default is PNG (*.png) or you can select Bitmap (*.bmp)
- Click Save.
The default image size is 651 x 395 pixels.
To adjust the default image size:
- Select File >> Set Image Size
- Enter the image Width, click OK;
- Enter the image Height, and click OK.
Selected image size is remembered between sessions.
Select File >> View My Saved Charts, then choose the saved chart image you want to view.
The File >> Explore My Saved Charts Folder command lists all saved chart images.