Loading Data From External Websites
Data can only be imported from Yahoo at this stage. Please notify us of any other websites that you would like us to include in future versions.
To load stock codes directly in the securities field, preface them with y_ to load from Yahoo.
- y_msft (Microsoft)
- y_^ftse (FTSE 100 index)
- y_tsco.l (Tesco - LSE)
- y_reliance.ns (Reliance Industries Ltd - NSE)
- y_tatamotors.bo (Tata Motors - BSE)
To import data from Yahoo using the window:
- Select Securities >> Load By Symbol From Yahoo; or
- Keyboard shortcut CTRL+Y.
Then enter the stock code (msft for example), select an exchange, and click the Load button.
To open the Yahoo Symbol Lookup web page:
- Select Open Yahoo's "Symbol Lookup" web page from the toolbar Search menu; or
- Click the icon on the toolbar.
- Click the new toolbar button to access delayed quotes (from Yahoo); or
- Use keyboard shortcut Q.
Pages load with an Incredible Charts header containing a drop-down menu
(at the top right of the frame).
Useful links include:
- Yahoo symbol lookup; and
- Market summaries.