Loading Data From Disk
Import your own data in ASCII format directly from your hard disk:
- Select Securities >> Load By Symbol From Disk; or
- Keyboard shortcut CTRL+D; or
- Preface stock codes with d_ in the securities field. For example: d_msft.
Manage Your Market Risk
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of the global economy will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
Only Yahoo format is recognized at this stage. Download an example file (312KB).
- A header row is required;
- Dates are in descending order (latest date at the top);
- Date format is 26-March-06; and
- Column order is Date, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume.
Ideally, all data files should have the same extension (or no extension). Incredible Charts remembers the extension of the last data file imported (for example .csv) and will use that on any subsequent file with no extension.
The default folder and default extension are remembered between sessions.