Moving Average Oscillators
- Commodity Channel IndexDonald Lambert's Commodity Channel Index (CCI) highlights overbought and oversold markets and likely turning points.
- Detrended Price OscillatorThe Detrended Price Oscillator isolates the short cycle, providing powerful trend signals on divergences.
- MA OscillatorThe Moving Average Oscillator simply compares closing price to the moving average.
- MACDMACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) is a powerful refinement of the two moving averages system, providing reliable signals of trend changes.
- MACD HistogramThe MACD Histogram (Moving Average Convergence Divergence Histogram) provides far earlier and more responsive signals than the original MACD, but is also more volatile.
- MACD PercentageMACD Percentage Price Oscillator is a variation of theMACD indicator. The major difference is the percentage scale which enables comparison between stocks.
- Commodity Channel Index