Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of the global economy will help you identify market risk and improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
The % Of High compares the current closing price to the previous high:
- The latest closing price is compared to the highest closing price during the specified time period.
- The Minimum and Maximum fields are percentages, so 100% should be entered as "100", without the decimal.
- Negative numbers are not permitted.
- Minimum %
Today's close is not less than the specified percentage of the highest closing price.
- Maximum %
Today's close is not more than the specified percentage of the highest closing price.
Enter 100% as the Minimum %, to find securities that have made new highs.
To Set the % Of Price High screen:
- Select the Price filter
- Then select the Percentage of Price High filter
- Select a time period for the filter
- Enter an amount in the Minimum or Maximum fields
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.