We do not spam.
We do not allow pop-up (or pop-under) advertising.
We do not sell or rent our mailing lists.
We do not run opt-in mailing lists or send third-party emails.
We are committed to maintain the privacy of personal information that you provide when using our services.
We comply with the privacy laws of both the United States and Australia.
"We" are Vizhon Corporation and our affiliates.
Our "affiliates" include our licensors, licensees, marketing partners and service providers.
Our "services" include our websites, forums, newsletters and charting software.
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register or subscribe or contact us regarding our services. Information collected may include your name, age, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and details about your computer, software, internet connection, and investing habits.
We automatically collect IP addresses and registration, license and usage information from you when you use our services. This information helps us to understand how our users utilize the services on an aggregate basis as well as understanding the frequency and duration of usage of different elements included within our services.
How Information Is Used
We use information collected in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify membership applications or subscriptions.
- To identify you and assist you to register, subscribe and login to our services.
- To conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud.
- To send e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, newsletters or special offers, or to otherwise contact you. Before we send such e-mail notifications to you, we will request your permission via an opt-in/out mechanism, normally located on the registration page.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To personalize content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- To use feedback provided on our website for the purposes of improving our services and assisting customers.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you through your registration for and use of the services with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and web sites.
- We may disclose your personal information to our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
- We may disclose and use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
Right To Access
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please contact us. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Vizhon Corporation reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Credit card information is among the most important data that we collect. This is collected on limited access servers and stored and transmitted using advanced encryption technology. This information will only be released to our bankers for the purpose of processing authorized payments, unless required by law. For obvious reasons, please do not send credit card information via unsecured e-mail.
Third Party Advertisers And Links
We may use third party network advertisers to deliver ads to you on our behalf. We may also use third-party service providers to contact you on our behalf, or facilitate some aspects of our services or fulfill your purchase requests. These network advertisers and service providers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
We ask that children under the age of 18 have a parent or guardian verify their subscription or membership application. While we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that children's privacy and other rights are not compromised, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's Internet usage.
If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact us or write to us c/o Incredible Charts at PO Box 5182, Gold Coast Mail Centre, Queensland 4217.