Point and Figure Setup
Point and Figure charts are used to identify support levels, resistance levels and chart patterns. Point & Figure ignores the time factor and concentrates solely on movements in price: a column of X’s or O’s may take one day or several weeks to complete.
To view Point and Figure charts:
- Click on the toolbar; or
- Click View >> Point And Figure on the main menu.
The default Point & Figure setting is:
If you set up other Point & Figure styles, you can select these from:
- the drop-down box next to the Point & Figure icon or
- View >> Point & Figure on the main menu.
Improve Your Market Timing
Colin Twiggs' weekly review of global markets will help you identify market risk & improve your timing.
Join our free Trading Diary mailing list with over 140,000 subscribers.
- Open the Indicator Panel - Select Indicators on the main menu
- Select Point and Figure in the left column of the Indicator
- Adjust the Reversal amount in the center of the Indicator Panel
- Adjust the Box size
- Select a price option: High/Low, Closing Price or Typical Price
- Save your selection in the right column
- Close the Indicator Panel
- Select Logarithmic scale On/Off on the toolbar or under View on the main menu.