Volatility is used to filter out stocks above or below specified levels of risk:
- The Minimum and Maximum fields are measured as percentages, so 50% should be entered as "50", without the decimal.
- Negative numbers are not permitted.
See the Volatility Indicator for further details.
Volatility is not less than the specified percentage.
Volatility is not more than the specified percentage.
To Set the Volatility Screen:
- Select the Volatility filter
- Select the time period for the filter (e.g. 3 years), using the drop down menu
- Enter an amount in the Minimum or Maximum fields (or both)
- Click the Add button to add the filter.