Table of Contents
- Crossovers are calculated using exponential moving averages.
- See Volume Oscillator for further details.
- Bull Signal
When the fast volume moving average crosses to above the slow volume moving average.
- Bear Signal
When the fast volume moving average crosses to below the slow volume moving average.
To Set a Volume Moving Average Crossover:
- Select the Volume filter
- Then select the Moving Averages filter
- Choose between a Bull signal or a Bear signal
- Select a first Volume MA or Close if you want to compare today's volume to a moving average
- Select a Second Volume MA
- Enter the number of days within which the crossover must have occurred or excluded
- Click on the Add button to add the filter.