Stock Screen Return
The results of a Stock Screen Search are presented in spreadsheet format.
Here is the results page for all securities on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) where:
- Closing price has increased by 20% or more over the last 6 months;
- Closing price has increased by 150% or more over the last 3 years; and
- Closing price is at least 90% of the highest price traded in the the last 3 years.
(The same criteria as used in Example 1 - Stock Screen Input).
The number of securities returned on the page and the total number of securities that meet the search criteria are displayed at the top of the spreadsheet [e.g. 9 (of 9) ]. If not all securities are displayed [e.g. 100 (of 182) ] - amend the Input, if you want to display All Securities, or scroll through the return pages.
If not all securities that meet the search criteria are displayed on a single page, use the scroll arrows on the toolbar to navigate through the pages.
There are three scroll buttons:
- scroll forward
- return to original results page
- scroll back
- Arrange the securities in order of any field on the spreadsheet - by clicking on the column header (e.g. Click on 6M% and the securities are sorted from highest to lowest 6M% move).
- Click on the column header again and the order is reversed (e.g. Click on 6M% a second time and the securities are sorted from lowest to highest 6M% move).
- To revert to the original spreadsheet order - click on the header above the first (bullets) column.
Click on a security to select it. It will remain highlighted until another is selected.
To chart a security:
- Select the security
- Click on the toolbar.
Double-click on a security or select F6 and the chart will display
To scroll through all the charts in a stock screen. Use the yellow up/down arrows on the toolbar.
Select one of the following options:
- Add Selected Security To Watchlist
Select a security and then click to add it to a chosen watchlist.
- Create Watchlist: Automatically adding Top 20 Securities
A new watchlist is created with the top 20 securities on the stock screen list.
- Create Watchlist: Automatically adding All Securities
A new watchlist is created with all the securities on the stock screen list.