- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>>Internet Options>>Security
Select Trusted Sites and click the Sites button
- Enter *.incrediblecharts.com
- Clear the check box: Require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone
- Click the Add button
- Click OK to return to the Security tab
- Click the Default Level button (for Trusted Sites)
- Click OK.
You may wish to limit your Trusted Sites to specific IP addresses, although we do not recommend this.
If you wish to customize your Trusted Sites settings, you will need to create permission for connection to the following addresses: