Editing Chart Images (with MS Paint)
Members of the Chart Forum are requested not to post images with the names or links to other software.
Use a simple graphics program such as MS Paint to edit saved images.
The program is standard with Microsoft Windows:
- Go to Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Paint
To open an image:
- Use File >> Open
To remove text:
- Select the Rectangle in the left toolbar 
- Select rectangle type 
- Check that the border color  is black or gray
- Drag the rectangle over the text
- Use the Color Select/Color Fill commands (see below) to match the rectangle color to its background.
You can also use the Eraser to remove text:
- Select the Eraser in the left toolbar 
- Set the size at 
To fill a blank (deleted) space with color:
- Use the Color Select  to select a color
- Use the Color Fill command  to fill color.
To crop an image to the correct size:
- Drag the buttons  and , at the center of each border, until they are flush with the edge of the chart
- Use Image >> Attributes to adjust the width to 650 and height to 600, if the image is larger than your screen.
To save the image:
- Select File >> Save As
- Enter a name
- Select PNG as the image type (in place of the default BMP).